Integrating Assembla Workspaces
Assembla Workspaces is a suite of tools for agile software teams. It can be configured to send different kinds of notifications to CA Flowdock. Here's how.
- Add webhooks to your Assembla installation from the Admin tab: Tools > More > Other > Webhook > Add
- Navigate to the Webhook tab
Select the CA Flowdock flow below you want to integrate to.
Fill in the following information (NOTE: you can use the Flowdock preconfiguration link on the right hand side of the webhook screen, after which you will only have to add your flow API token to the external URL):
- [x] Webhook enabled
- Authentication type: Basic
Send to this external URL:
- Method: POST
- Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
- In the Post updates about section, check the things you want to receive updates from.
- Click Update, and you should be done. Try to perform an action like creating a new message to see that it works. If something is wrong, Assembla will send an automated e-mail to you and disable the webhook.
If you run into any problems, visit our community page for support.Back to integrations page