Configuring Facebook Page feeds and notifications
You can integrate Facebook with your team inbox to be updated about new posts by a Facebook Page or – if you're a Page administrator – an activity feed of likes and comments to your Page.
Page status updates
Find the ID of the Facebook Page. One way to do this is to open the Facebook page, then click on the profile picture. The ID is the number after the final dot in the URL.
For example, below is the URL for CA Flowdock's Facebook profile image, with the Page ID bolded.
- In CA Flowdock, open the flow to which you want to add the Page feed. Click the ellipsis icon next to your flow's name, and select Integrations.
Next to RSS feeds, click on Add new. Enter the following URL with
replaced with the Page ID found above.
- You should now get a feed of all new status updates made by the Page.
Page activity feed
Note: You need to be an administrator of the Facebook Page in order to do this.
Take the Page ID (as explained in step 1 above), and replace
in the address below with it:
- Make sure you are logged in to Facebook as the page admin, and open the above address in your browser. You will find a link labeled "Get notifications via: RSS". Copy the link address.
- In CA Flowdock, open the flow to which you want to add the activity feed. Click the ellipsis icon next to your flow's name, and select Integrations.
- Next to RSS feeds, click on Add new. Enter the copied URL from above.
- You should now get an activity feed of likes and comments on your Page to your flow's team inbox.
If you run into any problems, visit our community page for support.Back to integrations page