Use CA Flowdock with Google Apps
By linking your Google Apps domain with your CA Flowdock organization, new users who sign up with their Google Apps credentials will automatically be added to your CA Flowdock organization. For more information, read the CA Flowdock administration guide.
Note: You may also want to add an email domain to your CA Flowdock organization from the Admin page. This will make sure that people who sign up with their email address (instead of their Google credentials) will also be added to the correct organization.
Here's how to link your Google Apps domain with your CA Flowdock organization:
For a new CA Flowdock organization
- Navigate to www.flowdock.com and click on Sign up with Google.
- Allow CA Flowdock to get access to your email address and basic information.
- Select "Yes" to the question "Connect to Google Apps domain?", and click the Confirm button.
Your Google Apps domain is now linked with your CA Flowdock organization. To change your organization's settings later on, open the Account page and choose Admin under your organization.
For an existing CA Flowdock organization
- Open your Account page and open the Admin page under your organization.
- Under Google Apps, click on the Connect to Google Apps button.
Follow the instructions to link your domain (similar to the steps above). Once complete, users who sign up at www.flowdock.com using their Google Apps credentials will be added to your CA Flowdock organization.
- Create a new Gmail account.
- Forward the mail from the newly created Gmail account to your flow via Mail settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP > Forwarding. To locate your flow's email address, click the ellipsis icon next to your flow's name, select Integrations, find the Email section, and click on the down arrow that lists sources.
- Log in to Google Calendar with your own account and open the calendar you want notifications from. Share the calendar with your newly-created Google account.
- Log back in to Google Calendar with your newly-created account. Click on the shared calendar and select "Notifications". Configure which notifications you want sent.
Changes to the calendar will appear in your flow's team inbox.
If you run into any problems, visit our community page for support.Back to integrations page