Use CA Flowdock with Google Apps
By linking your Google Apps domain with your CA Flowdock organization, new users who sign up with their Google Apps credentials will automatically be added to your CA Flowdock organization. For more information, read the CA Flowdock administration guide.
Note: You may also want to add an email domain to your CA Flowdock organization from the Admin page. This will make sure that people who sign up with their email address (instead of their Google credentials) will also be added to the correct organization.
Here's how to link your Google Apps domain with your CA Flowdock organization:
For a new CA Flowdock organization
- Navigate to www.flowdock.com and click on Sign up with Google.
- Allow CA Flowdock to get access to your email address and basic information.
- Select "Yes" to the question "Connect to Google Apps domain?", and click the Confirm button.
Your Google Apps domain is now linked with your CA Flowdock organization. To change your organization's settings later on, open the Account page and choose Admin under your organization.
For an existing CA Flowdock organization
- Open your Account page and open the Admin page under your organization.
- Under Google Apps, click on the Connect to Google Apps button.
Follow the instructions to link your domain (similar to the steps above). Once complete, users who sign up at www.flowdock.com using their Google Apps credentials will be added to your CA Flowdock organization.