Use Flowdock with Google Hangouts
You can easily start Google Hangouts video conferences with the people in your flow or in a 1-to-1 conversation from within CA Flowdock.
- Open a flow or 1-to-1 conversation and enter
/hangoutin the chat input.
- Google Hangouts will open in a new window.
- If prompted, authorize CA Flowdock to use your Google Account on your behalf. This only needs to be done once.
- If you are using Google with a Google Apps account, the Hangout is internal only by default. To let others in your flow join the Hangout, it needs to be joinable by external people. Click on the Change button next to "[Company] only meeting" to change the setting.
- If you want to manually add people to the call, you can add them to the invitee list.
- Close the popup by clicking on Cancel.
- On the right side of the screen, click "Send invite to [flow name]". An Hangout invitation link will be posted to the originating flow or 1-to-1 conversation.