Integrating Pivotal Tracker
Pivotal Tracker is a web-based project management tool. By integrating it with Flowdock, your team gets an activity stream of changes to stories right in their flow, allowing them to comment on them. Your team can even change the status of a story directly from Flowdock.
Please note that the authorizations that are granted for the integration are tied to your Flowdock and Pivotal Tracker user accounts. If you lose access to the selected Pivotal Tracker project or Flowdock flow, the integration will cease to work until it has been reconfigured.
To connect your Pivotal Tracker projects to a flow, follow these steps:
- Open the flow that you want to integrate with Pivotal Tracker, and open the Inbox Settings from the gear icon next to the flow's name.
- Click on "Add new" next to Pivotal Tracker.
- You will be directed to the integration service and asked for permission to access your flow. The service needs access to Flowdock in order to post items to your flow.
- The integration service also needs access to your Pivotal Tracker projects, which is done using your Pivotal Tracker API token. Copy the token from Pivotal Tracker, paste it into the integration service and click "Continue".
- Select the Pivotal Tracker projects from which you want to get updates in your flow inbox and click "Save Changes". You may also disconnect any projects by unchecking previously selected checkboxes.
That's it! Pivotal Tracker activity should now appear in your flow's team inbox.
If you run into any problems, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.Back to integrations page