Runscope lets you monitor and test APIs wherever they live, from local dev to production. When you integrate CA Flowdock with Runscope, results from your API tests become a part of your team's discussions. When incidents occur, your team will be the first to know.
Here's how to integrate Runscope with your flow:
Select a flow from below and copy the flow's API token.
- Log in to Runscope.
- From the Radar Tests menu, click the test that you’d like to integrate with CA Flowdock.
Click Integrations on the left side menu.
- Click on the 'Connect Flowdock' button from the list of integrations.
Paste the CA Flowdock API key from step 1 into the Flowdock API Token field.
- Enter a Flow Name for reference.
- Enter any (optional) tags, separated by commas. All messages from this test will be automatically tagged with these tags. You can also enter @username tags to send notifications to the desired people. The tag #passed or #failed will be added automatically.
- Select where you want the message to be sent, either the team inbox or chat. The team inbox is strongly recommended.
- Select when a notification should be sent. The default is to send a notification to your flow after every test is completed. Other options allow you to only receive notifications after failed test runs.
- Click 'Connect Account'.
- Make sure the Flowdock service is "on" in the integrations list.
You're done! Run the test to see a Runscope Radar notification in your chosen flow.
If you run into any problems, visit our community page for support.Back to integrations page