Make your Sprint.ly project management activity visible in CA Flowdock by following these simple steps:
- In Sprint.ly, open your settings and choose "Services" from the sidebar.
- From the product drop-down menu, choose the project or product you want to integrate with CA Flowdock. From the service drop-down menu, choose 'Flowdock'.
- Select a flow below and copy the flow's API token to Sprint.ly's "Flow API token" field.
- Make sure the 'Enabled' check box is checked and click the "Save Flowdock Settings" button.
- Repeat these steps for all Sprint.ly projects you wish to integrate with CA Flowdock.
You should now be receiving activity from your Sprint.ly projects straight into your flow.
If you run into any problems, visit our community page.Back to integrations page