Tideways is monitoring and profiling your PHP application performance.
Tideways is a tool for monitoring and profiling the performance of your PHP or HHVM applications. Alerts about performance regressions, errors and exceptions can be sent to your CA Flowdock Team Inbox.
Follow this step by step guide to setup CA Flowdock with Tideways:
- In Tideways, go to your account settings page and click on the "Integrations" submenu.
- Connect your Tideways user account to your CA Flowdock account by clicking on "Connect Flowdock"
- Confirm that you grant access for the "Profile", "Integrations" and "Flow" APIs to Tideways.
- Go to the alerts configuration of one of your applications.
- Create a new "Alert Action" and select "Flowdock" as a target. You can pick the flow that you want to post messages into here.
- Assign the "Alert Action" to one or all of your "Alert Conditions".