Woopra gives you a real-time view into your customer activity. Make use of Woopra's Triggers along with the Woopra Flowdock app to send real-time notifications to your flows for specific events.
For example, your engineering team can receive a notification whenever a user receives an error, along with details about the error. From there, the engineering team can resolve the issue in real-time and coordinate directly within your flow.
Similarly, your team can get updated instantly whenever a customer upgrades or downgrades, and see exactly how much it affects your yearly subscriptions. The account can be discussed in the moment, and a representative can follow up with the customer, if appropriate.
Here's how to set up the integration:
- While logged in to the Woopra web app, select the AppConnect button at the bottom left. Find the Flowdock app and click on the icon to open it.
- Click the Install button.
- You will now see a button that says “Authorize”. When you click on this button, a new window will open and take you to CA Flowdock, where you will be prompted to authorize Woopra.
- The Flowdock app is now installed. Next, set up Notifications to be sent to your flows.
- To set up a Notification, go to the “Triggers” section in Woopra and open or create a new Trigger. After defining your segmentation and trigger filters, select the Flowdock “Send Message” action from the list on the right.
- Select which flow you would like to send the message to, and add the message content.
- You’ve now created your first Woopra Notification in CA Flowdock. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each type of event that you would like to receive in CA Flowdock.
If you run into any problems, visit our community page for support.Back to integrations page